Why finding out your learning style is important and how to find out.
Everyone learns differently.
But what does that mean?
There are three widely known learning styles. Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic.
Without even necessarily knowing it, your children might not be getting the best out of school due to their learning style.
Knowing which learning style your children gravitate to has a myriad of benefits to not only their education but their personal life also.
How can I find out my learning style?
Partake in a learning style assessment.
· A reputable tutoring company will have a pre-assessment before any sessions are held to find out how you or your children learn.
Many websites provide the VARK questionnaire.
· Many websites provide a VARK questionnaire, which is a short (usually 20 questions) that will determine how you learn.
Why does knowing this aid me in my:
Knowing your learning style can massively aid your education in many different ways:
· Knowing how you learn can give you a massive headstart into the new school year.
· Reduces the stress and frustration of learning in school under a different learning style.
· Expands your capacity in learning.
· Boosts your confidence in your learning.
· Teaches you how to use your brain best.
· Teaches you how to overcome the learning style barrier at school.
· Increases self-confidence, this co-insides with learning.
· Teaches you how to use your brain most efficiently.
· Enables you to gain confidence in yourself.
Whichever learning style you learn best with, there is no right or wrong one. Everyone learns differently, but more importantly, everyone CAN learn. Knowing your learning style will expand your ability in learning and unlock your potential.